Tuesday 2 December 2008

Take It To The Chorus on MySpace

Attention please! It may amaze and delight you to learn that Take It To The Chorus has joined MySpace, where I can collect up all the bands I like. And all of the bands I think I might like. And all of the bands I don't really like but pretend I do. And so on. MySpace is full of badly animated GIFs and other such nonsense, but it is good for bands. Remember the old days (say, 2004) when bands could only put their demos on the internet if they had a friend to build them a website and upload MP3s.
I'm over here, so if you're down with that whole MySpace thing I promise I won't deny your friend request. Unless you're one of those annoying people who send out bulletins every hour of the day. If you are one of those people, I will add you then quietly delete you from my friend list. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment