Friday 4 July 2008

Still Fergie from the block

That Fergie. She must be very careless with mobile phones, because I've never seen her with the same one twice.
Big girls don't... Here she is in the video for Big Girls Don't Cry, reaching for something...

...lose their phones ...ah yes, a black, flippy phone (I don't know phones).

Glamorous Here she is in the video for Glamorous. And how glamorous your whole life is, Fergie. During breaks filming a Bonnie and Clyde Hollywood smash, you have assistants primping your hair and make-up. They're also ready to hand you your white, horizontal flippy phone.

Fergalicious I promise that is Fergie's hand and acrylics clutching some sort of phone in the video for Fergalicious

Clumsy Here she is texting that hot ticket Johnny in the video for Clumsy, using a Motorola. I know it's a Motorola because the logo is prominently displayed

Let's Get It... The video for Black Eyed Peas' Let's Get It Started opens with another Motorola suspended in mid-air. In the background, a figure approaches...

...Started Surprise, it's Fergie! She then bellows down the mouthpiece to some hapless person. That's a lot of phones. It's almost as though she's trying to sell me something...

My Humps Maybe I need a big, shiny car?

More Humps Hmm, I could do with a Louis Vuitton trunk for my summer holidays.

More Clumsy I hear that MAC is a really good make-up brand.

More Fergalicious That's it! I'm off to the shops for some own-brand Fergie cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment