Friday 20 February 2009

I want my MP3

Sarah got on the email. She asked me kindly if I would stream an MP3 of Andi's Good Morning Sun, which I promptly forgot about. My bad.
This got me thinking about whether Take It To The Chorus should dabble in MP3 posts. People like MP3 blogs. And record companies like them because they create a buzz (translation: they provide free PR and marketing). But I decided no, Take It To The Chorus is more of a personal scrapbook than a depository for MP3 streaming. If you want an MP3 blog, poke around the Hype Machine. They aggregate seemingly millions of blogs streaming every remix you could desire. (The buzz is really just an illusion, because the same MP3s get emailed around at the same time.) And you know you should support the artists and buy the music, don't you?
Anyway. Back to Andi. She is Canadian, and I already like her more than Avril Lavigne. Here is the video for Good Morning Sun, in glorious technicolour. You can even download it for free over here.

It's rather jolly, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment